23 May 2009

Golden Gate Bridge


Golden Gate Bridge, originally uploaded by Alberto Cueto.

You know, contrary to what some people think I do not blog for money. If that were so, I would in fact be rich as this blog has been alive since March of 2007. that would be a ton of moolah yes? Even at a few dollars a day that would equal a nice enough haul. I guess I can honestly say that last year this time I was making good enough money, but as I continued to write paid reviews on this blog Google continued to derank me bit by bit. I am sitting at a page rank of 2/10 last year in June I had a page rank of 4/10. And as my rank slowly declined so did the price per review from the companies I was with, now I average about 2.00 per review which is why you do not see them here anymore. They eat up real estate on the blog and if I am only to get $4.00 a day , it does not make much sense to lose yet more rank from Google. Let that be a warning to any of you who blog and are considering doing paid reviews from either Social Spark or PayPerPost. This is not meant as a refection on them, they have nothing to do with what Google does but as your rank slips they will lower your pay. It is hard to have been making decent money for a few months and then have it slip away. I think it would have been better to not have ever earned the money in the first place.

Like this photograph, I am standing still and I can not for the life of me see the future except that it is cloudy, bleak. I was working for a freelance group but when I was asked to do a bit of work that would have had me leaving comments in false names on blogs I asked to not to do this and was told I was picky and then any work I had to do this weekend was suddenly taken away. Seems like I manage to screw up stuff no matter what I do. I should have just gone and left the damn comments under false names, because morals do not pay the bills.

It is just that lately, I have had lies given to me daily and I guess I feel dirty enough.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA