05 May 2009

Dom Deluise~ exit stage left

 * Image from IGN - Interview with Dom Deluise *


If you are my age ( 46) you remember Dom Deluise from so many wonderful comedy films and TV shows. He was in Cannonball Run, Space Balls, Hot Stuff, The Muppet Movie ( yes, I am a freak for the Muppets) and one of my all time favorites shows from when I was young Please Don't Eat The Daises. If I were to list all he has worked in, it would be an all nighter for me. And now he is gone. He left this earth at age 75 today according to a representative for his son David.

As this happens, I get more and more sad. These were the greats of Stage and screen, the icons of my youth. I enjoyed his acting, his laughter, and his smile and will miss him greatly.

Here's to you Mr. Deluise, thank you for all the great laughs and memories. May we meet on the other side one day.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA