01 May 2009

As promised, some more photos of the WHTJ event in LA

May 1st 2009

Disclaimer ~ All Photographs included in this post are property of Jericho4kids.com and may not be reproduced or used in any manner without express permission of the owner. If you wish to use them, please contact Jericho4kids.com for further information.

Well, I have a few more photographs for you to check out from the Welcome Home to Jericho Charity Event ~

Remember this?
 
That clock was so important in 9:02. One of the better episodes ( wait, they are all great :-p)

I have always loved this mural, it just seems so homey, so real. I miss seeing each week.

What a great crowd at the event! If you are in this photo, give me a shout so I can name you here ( If you wish to that is ) I bet the excitement was at an all time high that day!



One of the many items up for auction, Bonnies Sweater.

These next photos are dear to me because this was the reason we got our collective butts into gear for the event. Yes it was about meeting and having fun but this was the real reason:
I am SO proud of all my fellow Jericho Rangers, I just feel like busting each time I see these.

And last but not least ~
There is Loomer, one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Many thanks to Loomer and his wife for all the awesome help and work. Without you there would have been no event!!!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA