28 April 2009

What is on TV Tonight ~ Biggest Loser: Couples, NCIS, Reaper

April 28th 2009

I have been so out of it as far as tv watching goes due to working and things. I am mad that I have been missing one of my favorite shows, NBC's The Biggest Loser Couples. I have to catch up on the website to see who is still hanging in there and who has been sent home. Oh oh, I see that this has been getting a bit ugly, with Tara losing her partner and the brown team now only has on pair intact. Apparently Jillian and Tara had a bit of a run in over Laura being voted out due to injury. This should be a  great show tonight.



Also  on tonight is American Idol on Fox , and a new episode of the Reaper on the CW. I need to get my fanny over to the CW and watch recaps of the Reaper. I keep hearing its really very good. CBS has an all new NCIS tonight  that will introduce a new show , tonight is part 1 of a 2 part arc Legend, and will feature LL Cool J, as well as Chris O'Donnell! CBS, you may  just have grabbed me for one of the CIS shows fianlly! Definitly will be checking this out.

Here is a preview video ~






Anything is better than watching the news as far as I am concerned.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA