19 April 2009

What a beautiful weekend


Mt. Tam, originally uploaded by mizblizz.

It has been an amazing weekend for me, I hope it has been for you all as well.

We are 4 days until the Welcome Home To Jericho Event in LA. I can not believe it is finally time :-) The cast has been so terrific in agreeing to come, the folks who have made this event possible have been so great to work so hard just so that you , the fan of Jericho will have an opportunity to hang out with each other for a few days and just relax, having I am sure, a ton of fun in the lovely LA sun.
Those of you who will be bringing cameras, please do not forget to share as many of your photos as possible for those of us who are unable to attend. We will be living through you for those days.

I am so sorry I can not be there but will be there in spirit. What I hate most is that I will not be able to meet all my friends , I have not been lucky enough to meet you all face to face, hopefully another time will present itself to us soon.

I am also so sad that I can not have the opportunity to sit down with Lennie, Brad, Alicia, Clare, Candace, Bob and everyone else. I have really wanted to just be able to tell them all personally how much working on this project has meant to my life. I have grown so much since 2006 when Jericho began. I never once thought my journey would take me down this road. It is just not something you think about doing, lol.

I am so happy for all who are home packing bags right now, and can't wait to hear all about the awesome time you will have out in LA.

Someone go to the beach for me and grab me some good old CA sand please. I miss my home.

until tomorrow friends
be well and God Bless.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA