20 April 2009

Want your car to be faster?

Once upon a time I had a 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix SE, she was my love. I had some lovely dreams about putting a supercharger on her so I could go get me some tickets, lol. No, I am kidding ( a little bit , KY State Police are SO nice about speeders). I had a friend who had a
Buick supercharger and that car was super fast. If you own a a Mercedes, think about putting a
mercedes supercharger on your car and see if your performance goes through the roof! I know if I had been able to put a Pontiac supercharger on my GP that the car would have been complete.

Of course, in order to soup up my Grand Prix I would have needed someone to help me install it but that would have been cool, as long as I had bragging rights. One day I will get another 94 GP and I will super charge it to the max, then look out world.







Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA