05 April 2009

Sears has an awesome SALE going on

April 5th Sunday, 2009

And if you want to get in on some fabulous deals you better run to the Sears Website. They are offering 75-80% off all the original prices on Fall and Winter Clothing and the sale ends on April 18th.
I went to the Sears website and did some shopping if you will, and found the most adorable dress ever. Do you recall the post I did about my favorite new black strap heels, well this dress is made for those shoes just made for them!





I also checked out what they have for kids and there are tons of items to choose from. At these prices and this kind of quality clothing you have to make a way to shop there. Missing out on this sale is a crime, trust me. I called my Mom and told her about this sale as well because she is always looking for a great deal, and I just know she will be calling me back to do some real online shopping.
And for you men, never fear there are many choices for you as well, pants, shirts, sweaters you name it. I don't know about you but new clothes just make me feel so much better.






Click Here


Post?slot_id=
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA