05 April 2009

Calaveras Road - Beautiful Surprise




Calaveras Road, originally uploaded by DPTRONZ.


I can not even recall how I got to this mans blog - Cliff Stone's Blog , but boy am I glad I did.

He did a post about a road I have not been on in years and never have I read a more wonderful story about the back roads in the Bay Area Hills around San Jose California.

I read the entire post which I rarely do on unknown blogs, his writing and awesome photographs drew me right in, plus he was writing about a place I love so of course I had to read on.
If you ever wondered if San Jose has any untouched areas left to explore than you will be happy you visited Cliffs Blog, he takes you off into places that are so beautiful.

I took his instructions and placed them on Google Earth, so when I go back home I have the entire route mapped out for me, I wish I could someone take that and place it here to show you but it is easy to do if you are wanting to explore this awesome place yourself. And if you too are a Corvette owner, you will be doubly happy you checked out this blog ;-)



If you want to see more of Cliffs great photos from around the area, click this photo to be taken to his Flickr account.





Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA