20 April 2009

LDS Chat room

Monday, April 20th

In 1994, due to being in a great college with a really wonderful Genelogical Library I was able to begin my Genealogical search for my family history. I am a nosy person which is why doing endless Genealogy searches is actually fun for me. I was a newbie and had no idea back then how to do these types of research projects but some wonderful person at the Library turned me onto a wonderful website run by the Latter Day Saints, LDS. I have been helped so much since then by the LDS that I always want to pass on other neat things they do when I can. That is the reason for this post today, the LDS have a chat room where people of this faith can go in safety and meet others of the faith to chat and make friends.

At the LDS Chat Room people can meet and chat without fearing that those who are not of the same faith will come in and give them grief. I know how that is after the experience with the Meebo chat room on CBS during the Jericho days. It is really important to have a great chat available that is watched over and that adheres to strict behaviour policies. If you are seeking a nice friendly place to meet and chat with other members of the LDS church, try this chat out. I think you will be happy you did. Registration is 100% free and it takes five minutes to set up an account.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA