27 April 2009

happy cows come from california


happy cows come from california, originally uploaded by foggydave.
It is the end of another Monday, and I am happy to report the day went well. I was productive, and that makes me feel happier ( more tired, but happier).

I am not too thrilled with all this news about the possible flu epidemic, nor the alarm being raised the way it is. I feel there is far more information that we are NOT being told by the CDC and Gov, but I have to pray that we will see this go away and soon, before any other deaths occur.

My kids are worried so I am keeping the TV off, its insane to have them constantly watching the news and hearing all the frightening information.I hate the idea of seeing Americans walking the streets wearing masks too, so someone  had better come up with a fix for this, the idea that they have no idea where the point of origin was is hard to believe. I have been told that this is the same strain that killed so many in 1918, so many died in the epidemic that I fear should this one be the same we may be in for some really scary times.
I will do my best to be calm, and just hope all are well and safe.

I choose this photograph because some of my favorite times were when we could go walking along the coast, especially in the early mornings as the fog was lifting. The clear fresh breezes off the ocean are invigorating and make you feel so much more energized. I am excited to think that now I am really working my way to getting back home. I can not wait. to be back walking on the coast again.

Peace my friends
~;-p
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA