27 April 2009

And yet more phone calls from Car Warranty people........

April 27th Monday

To say I am getting tired of these insane calls is putting it mildly. If I get one more call at 7:30 am or 9 pm I will not be responsible for my verbal reactions. You can put your name on that do not call list, but if you consistently place your information on various website, sooner or later your phone number will get to these cretins. At least with a service like National Phone Numbers Listings we can  go, input the numbers and see who the heck it is that is calling. Then we can complain to the company formally as well as contact the FCC who over sees this stuff from what I have been told.

This site allows you to get information on phone numbers like city and state as well as names and even sometimes addresses. This is what some folks are in need of to stop this horrible and harrassing phone calls. My parents get them and my Mom will call me and ask me to look these numbers up becasue someone calls her in the day time and all they do is make noises. That is unacceptable to me, so this service has a real important use.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA