15 April 2009

Amazing Voice as if an Angel from Heaven

Look what my daughter made for my birthday!



I know the entire world is abuzz over this lovely lady adn there probably more than 1000 blog posts about her already, but please allow me to add mine to this group because she showed me something I never expected nor believed was true.

First my story, then her video ( promise to keep it short ) My mom has always always said to never judge a book or person by the cover, to judge them on what THEY DO. Great advice that a 16 year old girl in HS could say was erroneous from a survival standpoint, old fashioned at best. IN my HS (not sure about yours) you were definitely judged on your cover, believe me. I quickly learned from my life that those who are pretty, slender and from rich families were doing far better than those of us who were ugly, fat and poor. Just a fact. And this fact has born out true until this morning.

This morning for the first time in my life, I saw someone who was not beautiful in societies way of thinking take the world by the horns, and I am so grateful to have witnessed this lady sing because she has shown me you really should not ever judge a book by its cover, or you will miss the most beautiful things that await inside.

I am sorry my life's outlook has become so harsh, that was the reality of my life and hard to ignore. But I can say that had someone been telling me you can do it, no matter what you look like I love you, I am behind you... I might have been like Susan and found out I too had a talent so lovely as hers.

I truly believe this woman is a Angel please watch this and if this does not make you cry with joy I will eat my hat.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA