28 March 2009

What is on TV Tonight - It is a popcorn and fuzzy PJ's night


Tonight is my girly night, pure and simple. I get to watch the presentation of Nora Robert's Midnight Bayou on Lifetime channel. I have many of Ms Roberts books but have not read this one yet SO this will be great relaxation time for me. There are four new stories to watch, I can not wait to see them all. I think I missed Northern Lights but that is okay because I love to read a great book as much as I love a great movie to watch. The cast for this movie is really great, Jerry O'Connell plays Declan Fitzpatrick the main character of the story, Lauren Stamile ( Greys Anatomy) plays Lena Simone and Faye Dunaway plays Odette. This promises to be a great story, but all Nora Roberts stories are wonderful.



A really wonderful romance movie is on ABC tonight, Just Like Heaven. This is one of my favorites not just because Reese Witherspoon is in it ( along with Mark Ruffalo who is simply a marvelous actor) but I loved the premise of Reeses' character being in a coma and needing to be brought back to life and the use of a beautiful garden spot as the place to do it.


I was not able to catch last evenings Dollhouse Episode, but I am heading over to Hulu.com now to catch the show and will blog it later this afternoon!

;-p peace
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA