28 March 2009

Walked the dog and ran out of breath

I have a puppy ( well, now he is more like a small horse) that I got as a rescue back in February. He grows daily, and so does his energy levels. He races around like a mad man on coffee and when he needs to be taken for a walk he drags me along like a sack of potato's.
Today when I took him for his walk I noticed something really upsetting to me, I was out of breath going up the drive. I know, I know... more exercise will help with this. But I also need more air!

I have been introduced to a new product, an oxygen supplement that is said to really help with workouts as well as recuperation time. I have read that oxygen is a nutritional supplement, and I never looked at it like that before. We need it, so it must be right? I did not know that oxygen makes up to 90 percent of my bodies energy!

Now you must be saying to yourself, why not just breath in air instead of buying oxygen? Well it is said that the air we breath now is down 50% in oxygen content from when we first walked the planet! That means we are at 21 % oxygen content now, yikes! So if you want to be ingesting more oxygen you can use this product and get as much as 99% in each can, benefiting your body greatly.

I am definitely going to try it, and will post here about my results but until then you can go read what other folks are saying about this oxygen in a can by going to this webpage.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA