15 March 2009

I need to begin serious excercise as a daily program

March 15th 2009 ~

I am so pooped all the time, and short of breath. It has to be the fact that I can not exercise at all. Okay, so I can ... I just can't if you know what I mean. But today my newest puppy decided to run for the hills when DH let him out without his leash ( not realising that said puppy would make a jail break ) and I had to run, yes run after him.

One thing about fearing your baby will be lost or hit by a car, you suddenly begin to run and forget all about your racing heart and shortness of breath. Well I actually did the sprint down the street and even kept up with my furry little demon pup. Somewhere along the street it dawned on me that I could in fact have a heart attack but I eventually caught him. My DH said he saw me slow down a bit at the neighbours mailbox but when the pup looked back at me as if to say, who do you think you are old woman I gave a nice burst of speed and got his butt.

This is not the first time in the last few weeks when I have seriously come to see the need of exercise believe me. I now must make a choice of a healthy alternative to my sedentary life style that encompasses not only good nutrition and spiritual wellness but also some butt kicking exercises that I won't be lazy about and give up in a week.I want to be toned as well, and it seems from what I just read that the P90X Nutrition Plan may just fit the bill for me.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA