24 March 2009

Graduation - The most important day in a young persons life

March 24th 2009

Do you have a young person in your family who is about to take the first step into adulthood, graduation? My 18 year old is about to and I have to say I am both amazed and scared :-)
Graduation is the most wonderful event in a young persons life, they are about to step out into the real world and begin living their own lives. What an awesome time.

While I can not give 18 a graduation day on a fancy boat or send her away to some beautiful island to party with friends I can give her a cool party as long as I have the right items to make the party the best ever. I have some Graduation Party Ideas that I have been saving up the best IMHO being the Rock Band Theme Party. Everyone loves that game, so why not have all the friends come over and all play that game to win prizes and such.

And of course there has to be cake , and items for the prizes such as bracelets that look like chains. If Rock Band is not your thing you could always do a Gossip Girl Party since that show is pretty hot with the kids these days. Either way I go, a theme is the going to be a fun idea that 18 will definitely get into. I remember my own Graduation Day, it was quiet but I got to spend it with my family which made it a really special day for me. That is the whole idea of a party to just make it special for the one who the day is for.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA