07 March 2009

Faith, Hope and Charity


Faith, Hope and Charity, originally uploaded by Michael37.

These are the qualities we are to strive to have in our persons, in our souls. Now, I realise no one is perfect, me so far from its not funny, but.......... there are a few people who have been doing something really stupid and I wish for them to know that I know who they are, or rather I will come Monday.

You ( whom ever you are and I have my suspicions) have been calling my home ( yes, because I am a dumb ass and let my phone number out there for all to see ) each and every morning and sometimes afternoons for about a month and a half.
I just want u to know the phone company I use will be pulling the records come Monday and YOU my fine feathered phone freaks, will be hearing from me then.

If this is how folks act now that we all lead social lives, I am truly sad. I have not ever in my life gone this far with any acts of retaliation or what ever it is you are doing to me, but I will not let YOU and your actions cause me to be upset any longer.

Get a life.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA