07 March 2009

Do you want to swim with the Dolphins?

With the last of the snow storms passing us by here in the east, thoughts of warm weather and sunny beaches fill our hearts with longing. And what could be more fun, more exciting than being able to swim with Dolphins!

I know someone who did this, and from what I heard it was one of life's best moments to be experienced! But where can one swim with the Dolphins while experiencing one of the best vacation spots imaginable?

Cancun tours and activities has what your looking for if swimming with Dolphins is a memory you wish to make with your family. They have programs listed on the website for you to check out. Can you imagine a better spent family holiday than the warm sandy beaches of Cancun , I certainly can't.

I recall when I was about 5 or so, my folks had moved from the Boston area to Long Island. My mom and I had to take a plane to Long Island to see my Dad, and while we were in the air I looked out the window and there swimming in the Long Island Sound were dolphins! From that moment on, Dolphins have always had a special place in my heart. I hope one day to take a family vacation in Cancun so we can share a family memory and swim with those loving creatures of the sea.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA