05 February 2009

What if you lost your hard drive, how would you deal with lost data?

I can't tell you how many times I have lost my hard drives on my computer. My son has said many times that I should not touch computers, ever. So last year my Dad ( love you Dad) sent me a external drive and I can not tell you how awesome it is to know that no matter how many times I have issues and have to reload my OS I will always have my data!


If there were only one gadget I could tell people was a must have for the computer it would be an external drive. At iDrive, you can get a awesome streamlined external drive that holds 320 GB. That equals a ton of storage trust me, it can hold over 90,000 images. That is 140 hours of video or 80,000 hours of music. But the best thing this will do is give you peace of mind that your data is safe as a bug in a rug, and that my friends is so important in this wired world.

The size of this drive is awesome as well, check out how darned small this thing is in the above photograph, the specifications are 120mm L x 74mm W x 10mm H. I can fit this in my pocket if need be and it only weighs 0.3 pounds.

Buying a USB powered Portable Drive is the best protection for your data that you can get bar none. Give iDrive a look and get peace of mind for $119.00.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA