20 February 2009

Changes to Blog

I am going to be changing things a bit here for a while, due to economic issues I am dealing with I can no longer afford my cable bill in any form. The last review company I was writing for that paid more than 10.00 per review had been keeping monies due to me since last September and after many many emails about this issue I finally had to tell them if I did not get my money I would be forced to obtain legal counsel.

They (after that email yesterday) suddenly found my missing money ( some of it anyway ) and proceeded to inform me that I was not going to be doing work for them any more.

Just like that.... they stole and I get punished. But honestly why would anyone want to work for them? Because in order to make more than 10 a day I needed three companies who would give me dedicated daily reviews to write.

The earrings business I began, total flop and I expected it would be. I love the stuff I make but not surprisingly no one else does. Live and learn right? At least I stepped out and tried, something 10 years ago I would never have done.

So, while I am keeping my blogs up I wont be able to access them for a while. I expect that this change will take affect the 28th of this month so I have a bit of time yet.

I will miss this all, but life has really dumped on me ( on all of us I guess) and honestly I can not even sleep anymore so I need the time off. I will do my best to check in to hear all about what is up with the Welcome Home event, and to read about everyones great time out in LA because I know you all will def have a perfect time.

Someone do me a favor, go to the beach at sunset and say a prayer okay?


I will be back later with a post for the evening and then its off to bed for me.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA