01 January 2009

Like A Beacon of Light............



Originally uploaded by maxxsmart
Is this photograph not spectacular?
I have been spending much time this last month trying to re think how my life has been going. I found out two things for sure:
1. I have not been listening, I have heard but not really listened to what I have been learning. I have begun to see how if one really listens to what others tell you you actually do begin to learn, to understand.

2. Faith is a two way street. I have been kicking myself senseless to learn what it is, how to have it, did I have it and how do I make it work? Well this morning thanks to a few wonderful pastors on TV I finally fianlly got it. What a sense of peace, I have faith ... honest to God real faith!

Just the two of these things have made me see I can survive anything, I do not have to be scared about my future. And I do not have to wallow in my past either.

This has been a big thing for me as well... speaking openly about my relationship with God, here on this blog without fearing my readers reactions.

I have been praying about being able to get this blog as well as the others to a place where I felt comfortable speaking about my faith. Now is the time.

So, I hope with all my heart that you will feel okay about my posts where I speak about how I feel about God, what I learn from Him. I can not and will no longer stay away from the subject. What ever success I have with this blog and anything else I do in my life comes from Him and this blog belongs to Him. I am just it's caretaker for a while.

I do not see this affecting anything I post here, as I have always tried to be respectful of people. I just need to be able to give Him the credit, to thank Him every day for all he has done for me.

Faith comes by hearing the Word of God :-) and I have all faith that this blog and all I put my hands to in this coming year will be fantastic.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA