04 January 2009

False Kiva


False Kiva
Originally uploaded by Stephen Trainor
What a view :-) If one had to choose where to be on the very first day of the year, this is one heck of a great spot. I have not heard about the False Kiva before, but I can not wait till the day I get to see it in person.

Please check out all the rest of this persons wonderful photographs at their flickr page by simply clicking the photo itself.

Well, it is the end of day four of the year 2009 and so far what was a good streak of okay has now turned a bit south for me.

What I wonder is, can one overcome the past they constructed? Or are they doomed to stay in the fish bowl they have created? I really think that it takes a great miracle to remove a person from the circle of life that is now theirs.

But life is not a movie, and there are no hero's anymore. There are no spectacular saves in the nick of time. Sad, but true. This does not mean that we can not affect some changes in our lives, but we can never remove ourselves from the life we have now.

I suppose it is better to have small changes, as long as it makes one a better person. I just hate the idea of getting to the end and having regrets and dreams unfullfilled. This is the time where I wish with all my heart I could go back and undo so much.

I think I could have been more , done more and been more of a blessing in others lives had I just realized what I was constructing as a life. I was so stupid, not thinking of the future :-( and I am so sorry for the wasted life I have placed here on this earth.

Now I can only try the best I can to make the most of what I have left before me, and be the best person and most helpful I can to others..... maybe then at the end, my regrets will be small.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA