09 January 2009

Are you a crafty person?

If you do, I would love to hear about what you make, how you sell it ( if you do) and where you place your items.

I am looking into Etsy, it has some awesome bead artists, such as Triz. She is a wonderful artist, the things she makes are so beautiful, I wish I were up to her level of artistic talent. There are many bead artists on Etsy, many of whom I have already placed in my favorites at Etsy. Triz is actually a real inspiration to me because she always has a design worked from the heart, you will never find any other bead art that looks like what she does.

Here is Trizs Etsy page ~

and here is just a few of her designs ( my favorite of all she has :-)



















And I love the earrings as well, they are like happy stars of color!

















Please remember that if your interested in Triz work, that you can also click the photographs I have linked to and they will take you right to her Etsy pages!


I have also found that there are many bead artists who use Flickr as the place to show off their talent, here are a few groups to check out ~

Show off your beading work


Everything Beaded


I Love Beads


Bead Forum and Creations

So if you are a crafty person like I am, check out Flickr and Etsy, you may find your work is a great fit for these forums! And please let me know what your craft is, I may like to have your items blogged on my Bead Blog SeaCliff Beads!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA