25 December 2008

Sick again.......I hate winter

The Flu Bug Pictures, Images and Photos


I am sick again, not the big blown out flu you hear about lately and I am thankful for that, but this is that nasty little nagging cold that never seems to leave, ever. The trick was for the last few weeks for me to get into Walmart, shop and get home without picking up a cold. I was not good at this trick sad to say.

I wish there was a way to keep from getting so sick so much, I have tried the Vitamin C approach and while I take vitamins regulary Vit C just does not seem to do much for me. I hear my Mom tell me each day that she takes a double dose and it does wonders for her and my kids even gave it to my kittens who had a nasty cold themselves and it worked for them!

I will have to try a new vitamin or regime and it has to be a natural alternative because the dopy feelings I get from my Nyquil are just killing me. I have been introduced to a product called Beta Glucan which seems to be a great alternative to try.

Beta Glucan is an all natural substance ( naturally found in mushrooms, oats and the cell walls of bakers yeast ) made from that supplements your bodies immune system, it enhances it. This means that you have a stronger reaction when a cold or flu does come your way. It also helps with Tissue repair and for someone my age that is a plus to be sure.

The research on the website is extensive and freely given, so if you are like me and prefer to use a natural substance to help our bodies fight the day to day attacks then give Beta Lucan a try. I know I will be!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA