25 December 2008

4 Mile Sunset


4 Mile Sunset
Originally uploaded by Natural Light Seeker
Well, another Christmas done. The Turkey is eaten, left overs are put away as are all the trimmings. I love stuffing the next day, my sons love the turkey in hot sandwiches.
The kids were all pleased with their gifts, Being older they no longer get toys really but I am happy they were happy. Now it is time to reflect on how this year has gone, personally and professionally. I can only hope that I have grown and become a better person in some manner. I know my children have grown and have become better if that is even possible as people. I am blessed beyond measure in my children.
I can not believe I am about to embark on year three for blogging! Holy cow.... I never thought about what I would be doing in year three. I am pleased I stuck with it, and pleased I am continuing to learn more about how to be a better blog owner.

All in all, I think 2009 will be great. I hope for much to happen, but realize growth is far better is long slow steps instead of fast spurts that I can not learn from.

My goals for 2009 will be simple, to grow my other two blogs; the bead site and the music site. I hope for more readers and for more awesome interviews :-) and can not wait to hear back about a few interviews I have asked for on both this website and my music site.

What do you hope for in 2009?
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA