23 December 2008

Design a whole new look for your home for the Holidays

With the Holidays upon us again, one of the most fun things to do is to get the home already. I love to decorate, to redo the look of my home. I am a frustrated designer at heart, I spend many fun hours physically attached to HGTV on the weekends, just watching the shows about redoing the home over.

If you are thinking that it is time to redo your home, I have found a great place to begin the design process, Max Furniture. If you go to the website you will see many rooms of furniture to choose from, such as bedroom furniture. I found in the Clearance section a awesome bedroom suite called the Tullamore Sleigh Set. I love the stain color, dark color is what makes me feel most at peace. The bedroom should be a place of refuge, a oasis in the daily grind.


If you are thinking that the bathroom is the room you most need a fresh look in, why not try checking out their bathroom vanities page. Here you will find Teak Wood Vanities the most beautiful look for a bathroom , makes you feel more like you are in a spa than a lav in a home. These two rooms to me, are the two places of rest and relaxation. I adore the look of the Teak and stone, so luxurious. This set has free shipping and a prefect price so it is a great purchase that will bring a lovely look to your home. You can also find great deals on bathroom vanity sets in the Clearance section. I found a very nice dark colored double vanity by James Martin that has the classic lines of the 40's and 50's with a fresh feel to the design. I love this because it fits all decors and is lovey as well.


This company has many great furniture items so no matter what you are thinking of redoing in y our home you will find something that you will fall instantly in love with. I know I did.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA