06 December 2008

Bird Watching Saves Minds - Grab a Pair of Binoculars and have some fun


I live near woods and I always have the best views of the birds that migrate through the state in the winter. The Carolina Chickadee, The Show Bird, The Cardinal ( which is our state bird) the Blue Bird, and if we are really lucky even the Green Bunting! But the most special bird to watch here in the American Bald Eagle.

Each Winter and Spring a mating pair of Bald Eagle come to the lake near my home and nest. They spend the days hunting over the lake and farm fields near by and if you are really lucky you will get to see them in the trees right over the road that rolls around the lake itself.
I have only seen one close up once in the almost 10 years I have lived here, but the glow of that sighting still gives me goosebumps. I was only sad that I did not have a good pair of binoculars with me.

If you love to watch the birds and wild life like I do, you definitly need a great pair of binoculars, and the best place to get them is at OpticsPlanet. You can get a great pair of Nikon 10*50 for Action Binoculars for under $100.00 and be able to have a lasting family tradition for years to come. I find it the most peaceful thing I can do these days.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA