17 November 2008

Layaway your Holiday Gifts and make the Season a Bit Brighter

What can you do in this day of economic turn downs, layoffs and high bill rates when you have a family to provide for and Christmas just weeks away? You can try to do it on credit but that just means more bills later. Why not try lay away? For many years this is the only way I was able to provide my family with the gifts that were what they wanted and were of value. Some larger retail stores stopped the practice of providing layaway, so now my money goes where the value is.
This year though, two stores are providing customers with layaway again, and one of these stores is Sears! In checking out the website for Sears, I have already found some great bargains, like the Wii which my kids would really enjoy, and the Animal Crossing Video game to go with it. Have you ever seen Animal Crossing? It is a game where you can make homes, decorate them for your little characters, make gardens and the seasons change, I love this game.
And for my husband I found this awesome KitchenAid 5 Quart Mixer at a unbelievable price. I also think he would love to have a Covington Sweater and Sears has them on sale right now. And I know he would love the Craftsman 154 piece Mechanics Tool Set which is on sale for $99 that is a deal.
For my folks I think I would love to get the PanDigital 7.0 inch Digital Picture Frame loaded with photos of the grand kids, I know my Mom would love it.


Sears Layaway has the best of both worlds for shoppers this Holiday Season, great items of value at great prices and the time to pay them off without a large additional debt to worry about. Don't just give a gift, grant wishes!



Post?slot_id=25253&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA