05 October 2008

Our Duty ~ VOTE


I promise I wont say one more word after this post ~

I just have two things to say about our National Elections, and then I will not go to this topic again, it is just really important that I have the time to speak my mind. I thank each and every soldier, sailor and marine and citizen for the right to speak my mind, to vote. I do not have to worry about having a differing opinion of who I want in office, nor do I have to fear not taking the 'party line'. I live in a free America, one that is built on the vote by the common man and woman.
So in the spirit of what each serviceman and woman has fought and died to give each of us, I ask you to please vote. Vote for whomever you feel best fits the office of the President of America, vote your views, vote your convictions.... just vote.
We can all have a great time laughing at the comedy on SLN, we can scream at the TV when these endless and some times fruitless debates are on our TV but in the end if we wish to continue to live in a Democracy, we have to exert our rights. These rights were bought with the blood and sweat of millions of fine men and woman all in the name of Democratic life. So, I don't care who you vote for, what side you are on. Republican and Democratic we still stand on the side of Freedom.
I know where I will be come Novemeber 4th, I will be practicing my full rights as a free citizen of the greatest country on earth ~ I will be voting.

There I am done with that :-)
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA