25 October 2008

Happy BirthDay GenPatton !




Yes yes, I know I am late. I am always late, late to parties and I will probably be late to my own funeral ( least I hope I am by a few years ) anyway I know that GenPatton has been inundated by well wishers galore so I wanted to add my two cents in as well. I just wanted to do it differently.

GenPatton ~

Until a few months ago I knew you only from the boards at JerichoRises.com. I knew you to be a stand up guy who wrote some stories and told a few as well. You whipped up those who felt down, and you help up those of us who were trodden on by the sheer activity that was going on.
You keep records of all the efforts being done and never left that thread alone so that all who were new could come and find a place to help out the Jericho Campaign.
You also lent your support to JerichoRangers4OutTroops.com in the fullness of your heart. You have been a co worker and a special friend to me.
I wish you a great week for your birthday and a whole new year of the best of everything. You Sir deserve it.

Happy Birthday GenPatton :-)


oh, and ha ha ha, YOUR OLDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA