15 September 2008

Promax 70 Calorie Bars ~ Energy For The Day

As a Blogger I find myself spending far too much time in a chair writing and I have found my weight has crept up on me ( I have what is termed Jericho Butt) so I have begun that hateful journey of less food, more exercise to reduce the size of my Jericho Butt. But at my age not eating is not good, I have low blood sugar issues so I need something to eat every three hours.

Promax 70 calorie Bars seem to be the answer. These healthy snack bars are convenient , contain 5 grams of protein but the biggest thing is they taste wonderful. For a person like me, high protein bars are the best way for me to lose weight and do so sensibly. And since these bars taste great I will not cheat and go get the cookies like I am normally doing with other bars I have tried.
If you can find a all natural energy bar that gives you taste, low calories and high protein you have all you need to keep you on the nutrition track to better health. Promax also offers Protein Shakes which I love because I would rather have a shake to drink in the morning rather than a solid food. I have never been one for much food in the morning.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA