23 September 2008

The Holidays Are Right Around The Corner, Start Thinking About New Furniture

I have always wanted to just be able to go out and buy all new living room furniture in any style I wished, giving no care to price. Doesn't that sound like total fun? Well, in the days when I was little my Mom and I would go 'window shopping' at stores like Ethan Allen. Today, window shopping includes going to some new website each time I wish to pretend shop, or should I say, advance shop.

Today I found a store called Max Furniture, and my goodness do they have some awesome deals on furniture! There are two living room furniture sets I found that I really like a ton, the Marlow Leather Living room Sectional Sofa and the Marlow Living room Fabric Sectional. I can never make my mind up.
Having priced sofas at some other National Chain stores , I can tell you that the price for these two sofa sectionals is way below other stores and you get twice as much furniture. They also carry occasional tables, and youth furniture and
home office furniture.The youth furniture has passed muster with my three teens as they have both young children's furniture as well as more sophisticated furniture for older teens. I did also like the Tullamore Modular Executive Desk Set, the color is simply gorgeous.

There are great sales going on at Max Furniture, too many to place here so get on over to MaxFurniture.com and see what awesome deals you can find there.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA