24 September 2008

CBS Boards for Big Bang Theory & Two and a Half Men

Well, since I am so well versed in what the CBS boards have available for Jericho Fans, I thought I should find out what was available for fans of both Two and A Half Men and The Big Bang Theory.



For Two and A Half Men Forums @ CBS we have the same content as with Jericho, a Forum, Videos, Cast Info, Photos. The forums are accessed with your password from Jericho so that part is easy. So I just signed in and went for a really fast tour of the boards, all looks pretty much the same. I hope for calmer seas though :-)


For The Big Bang Theory ~
The Forum for TBBT is the same as with Two and a Half Men, and I did notice that at the bottom of the forum pages was a count of who was online at the moment, some other factoids about most ever online etc and that two moderators were present.

That is very good for the community and probably makes interaction there a lot more fun!



So in an effort to be as thorough as I was with Jericho for obtaining the news of the show, I will hang out a few times a week in both forums. This should be fun! One note concerning my participation in each show and its forum _ I am there strictly as a fan of the shows, no other reason- just want to have fun.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA