07 March 2008

Bonnie Richmond ~ You Rocked


Just a bit ago, my recap of Oversight was posted at Amy Vernon's blog. I found it hard to write, my emotions so invested. I watched the episode online many times since Tuesday to get the smaller details , things that caught my interest, but the one thing that still haunts me is Bonnie's commitment to the very end to protect her family.

I know, many say it is just a television show, not real life, not worth so much emotional attachment, but for me those last scenes hit home very hard.
My two boys now serve, my other children are just coming of age. To all of them is the real knowledge that if someone were attacking their family, they would stand up to the attack just as Bonnie did.
I was a bit confused at first as to why Bonnie's death hit me as hard as it did, now I see why. I am seeing not just Bonnie take up a gun, but my sons, my daughters. This makes me both scared and proud. I am proud of what Bonnie did, proud the writers wrote the scene like that, because most of our children today will do what she did, run out into the fray no matter the possible costs just to make sure one of their own is safe.
Shoshannah Stern is a remarkable actress who has done many great shows, and no doubt will go on to do many more wonderful pieces of work, and for ever she will be remembered by myself and many others as the young lady who stood for justice and faced down the beast.

We will miss you very much Shoshannah, but await your future endeavors and know you will do just as amazing on what ever they are as you have done in Jericho.

God Bless!

Shoshannahs website -
http://www.shoshannah-stern.com/
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA