13 February 2008

Reconstruction - Ours and Jericho's

I have had all day to consider the ratings and how they possibly influence CBS concerning how Jericho did. I went back and looked at the ratings of Moonlight, because I was cutting my teeth on the subject of ratings on that show as I blogged it. What I found is that over all, last night was not as bad in my opinion as they appear.
We have not had the count from DVR's either so we need to remember that. And... we can't fight the monster that is IDOL, it is some thing we should not even try to do. I do wish we were not following Big Brother, but that wont be changing either.

However, when comparing the numbers ran for the entire season of Moonlight, we did okay!
If anyone is interested in the data , I have made a fast copy from my posts on my ML blog and I would be happy to either email or post here.

We still have time to do what we need to do, PROMOTE the show! We need to keep together, and support each other in what needs to be done in promotion.


Some ideas to find new viewers, let's go to SciFi forums for Jericho, post there to let them know we are in complete support for the show! Also, let's look and find generic TV forums, and see if we can post there as well!

The biggest thing we have to do for now, is enjoy the fact that the sho is indeed back, and not let these numbers get to us... yet.
Don't forget to let CBS know you watched, use the email, send in post cards. And watch it again on Saturday, Feb 16th @ 8pm!
As for the show itself, I was impressed! I really love Major Beck :-) and I love that already Jennings and Rall are beginning to show their true colors. And poor Eric, my heart broke for him. Yes, to all you Jake fans I know he is hurting as well.

I was in tears over Stanley and Mimi, I just love them.

I will have my normal recap up tomorrow morning :-)
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA