This interview at Jericho4kids with Carol Barbee is very important for all Jericho fans to listen to. Carol really gets into the topics of Jericho, the story lines, and how she feels about being both the Writer and Executive Producer. Carol also talks about Jericho's ability to get a Season Three and the Writers Strike! This interview is chock full of information and topics for further discussion. As for the downloading of the first three episodes, she gives her thoughts on that as well.
Shelby, you did an amazing job on this interview. I have read many interviews with Carol and the cast, but you always out do them all! Carol you were great as well, thank you from all the fans for always being so neat and talking with us!
I also would like to mention that Jane of JerichoMonster tapped me along with Amy Vernon, Terocious and Midori Miller for the "8 random things about you" meme so here goes:
1. I lived in Isfahan Iran during the Revolution in the late 1970s * and I loved the country*
2. I can't stand Lima beans, would rather starve than eat them.
3. I love sunrise and sunset photographs, and one day hope to be a semi-professional photographer.
4. I am really getting into Website and Blog design, PHP, and other program languages.
5. I love music, ALL music, Gospel, New Age, Ambient, Rock, Smooth Jazz, Swing, R&B...you name it!
6. My favorite book ever, The Stand.
7. I miss my home in Santa Cruz, CA - especially the Redwoods and coast.
8. I am a Linux nepophyte :-)
I am now going to tap some folks
Hawksdomain of JerichoRangers4OurTroops/blog
Shelby of Jericho4kids
MikesMom of Jerichonet
Billionth Download at App Store Enter To Win 10 Day All Inclusive Costa Rica Tour Home Shopping Network
Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!