29 November 2007

Job well done Rangers....Pentagon Channel Interview

edit - this post is a repost of the one done earlier, due to tech difficulties in formatting. I apologize for any cross posting done due to this problem.


My dearest friends, my co~warriors you made this blogger very Proud. I find words hard to post right now, but know that as I watched the interview done on the Pentagon Channel I can not contain my heart in my chest.
Each one of you , every one of you who helped us to make this DVD for the Troops effort a success are angels. Please watch this interview and know that you will all remain in my heart for the rest of my life. You have given this mother of two who serve such blessings. Ahma, you did an awesome job in the interview, and you have my thanks.




There are so many others who deserve their names mentioned today in this post, Hawksdomain (Webmaster of JerichoRangers4Ourtroops.com) MikesMom, Scoobud, ChristyQ, GenPatton, so many names to remember in my prayers. Thank you all, for all your dedication, hard work, and love shown to this project. Many many thanks to the Pentagon Channel for doing this interview, it was an honor.

I would also like to thank everyone over at Staten Island Project HomeFront you guys rock!

I wish to say thank you to the real hero's, our Soldiers. You have given us reasons to strive to be better as people, and have given us the way to shine who we really are to the world.

God Bless You all.

Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA