22 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving



This Thanksgiving Day rates as one of the finest of my life, my reasons for being Thankful are numerous. I have been given one of life's best gifts , my friends.
I am Thankful for each of you, for having been allowed to come to know you, fight beside you, laugh with you, cry with some of you, lean on you, offer support to you, and best of all smile because of you. Knowing each of you, has made me a better person, and helped me to see who I can be.

I am also thankful for each person who I may not know personally but who helped me grow as a person, from the various blogs I read each day such as Rich at Copywrite, Ink and Robert Scoble, to the cast and crew of Jericho. I have been so fortunate to have been able to do the cast interviews! If you would have told me a year ago that I would be be doing what I am now, I would have said you were, well... nuts!

To have these memories is truly a blessing.

I hope everyone had an awesome day today, that you are full of Turkey, your team won, and your with loved ones beside a nice warm fire.

God Bless
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA