This is the post that was made by mnsam845:
Jericho is in two categories: Best TV Show Site on web and Best TV Drama Webisode
Vote multiple times!
Also from the boards:
MikesMom posted this today -
First up, lets work to get an air date for Season 2...or at least when we can expect one. We have to at least try.
If you want to include Ms. Tasslers June 6th letter it can be found here.
E-MAIL CBS: email@example.com
Fill out the feedback form:
We are trying to hold up our end of the agreement but we need your help.
Please release the Jericho Season 2 release date or post to us and tell us when we can expect it:
Stephanie from Long Island, NY
So that is another great idea, and finally for now anyway......... a post from HolyHobbits that sort of lead into the one above......
The sleeping giant needs to wake up.
1) Save it again on DVD. CBS gave us a great catch-phrase for the DVD promotion. Fans need to continue to support it - I know many are - a few stores around here were sold out completely. Right now fans are carrying this promotion, they just need to continue to do so (holiday campaign, etc).
2) Continue word of mouth promotion. This has got to keep moving. No matter how tiring or thankless or repetitive this may seem to fans. If you love Jericho and you want it to stick around, ask the people you've already pitched it to to pitch it to someone else - and stay updated.
3) Flyers - Instrumental during the campaign - still good now, but we need a date for people to look at it seriously, otherwise at this point, it may just be a passing thought to people when they see them.
4) Blogging / Fan sites - No show can have too many blog/fan sites - ever - the more the merrier.
5) It's important fans keep writing reviews and opinions on new Jericho articles. The new "Hey! Nielsen" is more important to CBS than most people think. Networks and advertisers alike are going to be watching something this new & fresh from Nielsen.
6) Start focusing on Season Three. We've got the 7 episodes. Beyond that? We don't want to wait until those are over and then start something. Always think one step ahead.
I truly think at this point an air date is goal number 1. Everything after that will fall into place. CBS however, has to step up and the time to do it is now. If they don't, they're going to kill the show - again. So contact them today!
I completely forgot to add this awesome post in...............
This is so funny it could work!
Ellen D is doing a promotion about the "best home town" in America. I quote here...
"tell E.D. what makes your hometown America's best, and Ellen could feature your hometown on her show.
Is it a greay mayor? a beautiful town square? a 400# turnip? whatever makes your hometown special, submit your emails, photos and videos, and let Ellen know.
It is all part of Ellen and AOL's "wish you were here." becase there's no place like your hometown, and only one place you can enter. Visit ellen.aol.com and Ellen could visit your hometown."
Um...we are all from Jericho, right?
Get those emails rolling people, and Ellen could visit JERICHO!
And GenPatton added in the email to use:
I have already done so, hope you will too!
There is much more listed in this post, which you can reach by clicking the title of any of the included items for today.
So there you have it, some great ways to get into promoting Jericho, and helping get Jericho the attention it so richly deserves!
Lets get to it Fans.............
Big Thanks to MikesMom ( of JerichoNet) and HolyHobbits for such great ideas.