06 September 2007

Learning a VERY hard lesson is never easy especially when its public

A few days ago, I made the post behind this one. I made what I had thought was a comment about my confusion over a site carrying an amazon affiliate program to sell the Jericho DVDs . This site, to my understanding ( and as I thought I made clear as to my possibly being off base in that post) was to have said in the past that they were to be not for profit.
I since making that post have learned a very hard lesson, one about how others take your words as against them when you are not perfectly clear you did not.
I had no idea that I should have said clearly, I do not mean this group or that person. I see now that I should have.
So, to each and every person at Radio Free Jericho that felt I was directing that post at them, I am very sorry.
I have never once said or thought a bad thing about RFJ, in fact had made them my fan of the week, yet... many there were of the impression that I had gone after them personally. This is so far from the truth.
It was not the intention of this person to cast dispersions on anyone person or entity, rather to ask out loud a question I had. Was this the best way to do this? I see now, it should have been done differently. Hindsight is 20/20 , however as many have stated I owe them an apology I am doing so publicly here.
I like everyone, and try to be friends with everyone. I am sorry for any hurt feelings or anger that I caused and hope that those whom I hurt can forgive me.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA