06 August 2007

Preemption of Jericho in August Database

Edit @ 4:50 pm -

Many thanks to Need2no2 for the following info:

The only two preseason Football games that will be getting in the way of Jericho will on the one this Friday, August 10th; and a game on August 24th! And for the regular season... no NFL games will be played on CBS, whew that is a relief!
Here are the two links Need2no2 gave me for everyone to check for the NFL schedule :


Preseason Football and regular season -

That being cleared up, I will still be collecting this info for local markets who still preempt for reasons other than football, so let me know if this happens where you live!

******************************************************************************************
While I know that it is inevitable that somewhere some time Football has to rear its sometimes ugly head * depending on who you are a fan of LOL* and that this might preempt our beloved show; I want to build a Dbase of all the markets in the US who do preempt just in case we need the info later on down the road to show CBS.

I have posted at CBS boards in an attempt to get as many viewers and their info as I can, here is the link to my original post.

I also posted in a few other threads , so if you see it and would like to help with this thank you!

I will make this information I gather available to any one who would like to be part of this as well. Just email if you would like that!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA