22 August 2007

Jericho Fans say good bye to one of thier own

I hate doing this, its the worst thing in the world. My daughter says that this is the bittersweet side of making such wonderful friends as I have in the Jericho Fan base.
The single most important gift I have been given through out all of the Save Jericho Campaign is all the awesome people I have met, and made friends with.

Now, I have to say good bye to one, GATravelGal.

She and I had some posts on CBS about meeting Skeet, what we would say to him if we met him, just funny girl stuff. Dreams and fun shared by two people separated by land but brought together because of the show Jericho.

She and I also had a few times in chat that were just plain fun. I have to say that until May of this year, fun with friends was not a big part of my life. I tended to keep to myself, do my own thing. But when we all banded together to save Jericho, something happened in my life and I would not trade it in for anything in the world.

I know some of us have had our differences over this thing and that thing, but to tell you the truth I am honored to have met each and everyone of you. Each of you have made my life vastly different, and each of you have added to who I am as a person.

GATravelGals son has mentioned to another fan who knew her, that she so loved Jericho. The Fans who are working on the DVD for the Troops effort are going to work on getting him a copy of Jericho on DVD as soon as possible.

GATravelGal, I will miss you. I did not know you very well, but we had some fun. You seemed to be a awesome person, and the world is a little less shiny today with news of your passing.
If you would like to read some of her wonderful humor please go to the thread -JERIatric Boomers Ward (formerly Calling all Boomers) on the CBS Jericho Boards.

God Bless ya, GATravelGal......
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA