13 July 2007

Return to Jericho and Black Jack - Friday the 13th of July

Its actually so interesting to see how I react to the shows now, I mean I have been watching and watching *again* all during this campaign on line.... but to see them on my television gave me some new perspectives, let me watch the finer details in the show... such as in black jack; was that a sign at the fair grounds as they were walking away that said Insulin needed?
Anyway, the shows were every bit as interesting and entertaining as they were the first time they aired, which pleased me to find out. I was a tiny bit worried that maybe I was emotionally attached for some wrong reasons, glad to find out it really is just because this show is so awesome.
I don't think I was totally aware of Gail's emotions while she was talking to Mary at the table... I watched her face more this time and was a tiny bit shocked at the levels of emotion she exuded there... not that i blame her. That Mary...
No, really I have to leave off on Mary, because that is life. Someone falls in love and there is no controlling that. And Eric well, he is just a human right? I still miss April though.
Bottom line is, tomorrow we find out how the show did... numbers wise. I have a very good feeling about this.
Shaun's show was great as usual, and his chat room was hopping with folks, which is always a fun part to be involved in.
I had to leave the show early tho cuz I am a pooped puppy tonight, for some reason doing the sponsors was a real challenge for me.
I did notice something about the sponsors, they seemed to have had newer products up... was that just my imagination? Last week, cell phone sponsors were almost all ATT, this week much more Verizon; and Sears and Macys seemed to be battling it out as well.
I will post the sponsors tomorrow on the form ....promise. Over all, I would say that this Friday the 13th was a great one, I got to see Jericho!
well, my lovely fellow Jericho fans... and friends, see you in the morning okay? be good everyone!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA