11 July 2007

posting things other than Jericho today

I have been off posting at my trippin blog today... needed to catch my muse and have a drink with her... it is getting a bit much to post Jericho right now.
I do not mean I am not going to anymore... but its just that it is all the same news... nothing new is coming out of either CBS * except for the videos, which are great!* but I do not want to read one more post from some "tv" site telling me how this was all a fluke.. and i need to work harder, faster , better than I am, than we all are.

I did email Greg Kihn at KFOX 98.5 in San Jose this am about having him do a dedication to my Jericho family... I still think that they deserve a much bigger kudos than they have gotten for all the tremendous work they have done!
Sadly, the song I requested was not played this morning, but you know how radio is, Greg had some kids from SF who are in a real life school of rock program, and they *ROCKED* it was great to hear that the young still want to do that, rock out!

I then proceeded to do some investigative research into the demise of my beloved KOME.Yes, I know what year it was killed, but it seems that this week I had the past on my mind alot and this research is helping me some how get through it. Oh how I loved KOME... but there is barely anything on the web about it, I aim to change that!

And I made a new friend... hey there new friend.

So anywho that is what I have been doing today. If I could some how magically get my little hands on one of the actors for a interview... I would. I just do not see how that is possible for now. They are super busy with filming by now, and way too tired to deal with a little old blogger from Kentucky.

Some day tho, I will have my interview; you wait and see!

So, until tomorrow or unless something new comes up for Jericho... I am out of here for some much needed rest , some great music over at KFOX online and fun!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA