02 July 2007

Its the week we have all been waiting for! Jericho returns to TV!

When a new month begins on a weekend, I do not turn my calendar over until the Monday after, because I have so many calendars that yell at me about what month it is, my desktop, my outlook, you know how it is now for those of us who are 'attached' to a device.

So, when I turned my old fashioned calendar on the wall over, I had the biggest smile to see that the day I have been waiting for since May 16th has finally arrived, Jericho begins this Friday.

I have been really successful in turning people into fans, my parents love the show, my Aunt and Uncle in Boston as well. My Uncle has lots of friends ( you should see his CC list for his email forwards I get!), so I know he helped out with telling the masses about the show.

I have the bumper sticker, and when we go down to the lake on the 4th for the Fireworks, the Watch Jericho on CBS flier in my trucks back window will be seen by tons of folks * lets hope they will remember it after a night of partying, LOL*
and I am going to write on my street 'watch Jericho July 6th on CBS" in chalk so that everyone who drives by will have no choice but to see it. The way I see it, I pay for the county roads to be maintained, so I get to write on em!

I was thinking I could do this in front of the county Court House, but was told that might not be the smartest thing to do :-)

I will begin a mass campaign on Twitter today as well, every hour on the hour, I will send out SMS about the show! That ought to thrill the folks, and it will be seen world wide, not just in America!
If you use twitter, check my home page out here, and if you have never heard of twitter check it out here.

I am going to go hunting for every one's stories and ideas for the return of Jericho on Friday, will be back in a bit with some updates.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA