24 July 2007

Finally.... The Offical Jericho Blog

As much as I love my blog, * I love it alot, since I have been raising it now for almost as long as the show has been around in one form or another * I am so proud to announce that the Producers, Writers and Cast of Jericho have begun the Official Blog for Jericho!

It will be my number one spot to check each day now. I am going to have to post over at CBS and ask about RSS feed for it, as well as whether or not it will be possible to obtain permalinks for each post...

Today, the post is all about Sarork et al's gift of life giving water to the cast and crew, and the pictures are super!

The more involved we get with these wonderful people on both sides of the Jericho coin , the fans and the production team and cast; the more we feel a special bond that will never be broken.

For me to see those pictures was a special gift because I know Sarork from the CBS forum, Shaun's radio show chat room as well as from Jeritopia. I have been hearing about this gift from almost the beginning and it was very very hard for me to keep quite about it ( those who know me, know that I am not great at keeping wonderful surprises to myself they seem to burst right out of me some how :-)

So, to see it all work exactly as planned and hoped was wonderful, this idea was from the heart. It was not until this whole experience that I learned that there are so many wonderful people in this world, all who are full of awesome love and ideas to share with us.
To get to the website made to tell the whole story about the gift , please click this link.

And to be able to actually read each day posts made by cast and crew, well it makes my heart all gooey. I sure hope that they let Brad near the keyboards some, and I know that there are millions of women who feel the same about Brad, and Skeet :-). Best thing is... we get the skinny right from the source!

I have to get to reading all my news alerts from Google for Jericho and the cast for today, running behind a bit. I will be back this afternoon with other news , talk to you wonderful people later so until then, be good.


and ..... going right back to the blog I find this.... the day gets better and better.... a flickr account! My life is darn near complete at this point -
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA