01 June 2007

Shaun Vegas show May 31st - Carol Barbee and Richard Speight

I am listening to Shaun's radio show, and I am going to admit right now, I have never been one to sit still long enough to listen to anything on the net, I might watch Jericho...but honestly that would be about it, and Shaun you have a fan for life!

To hear Carol Barbee say those words, don't give up; gave me such a lift, I am so rearing to go now. If I had a million bucks.... man would CBS be sitting under a HUGE mountain of NUTS right now.

I would bet that CBS is hearing every single word we say on the forums and write on our blogs. CBS , I have one thing to say to you.....I have faith in YOU to do what you NOW KNOW IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO and I know you will.

I am not a mind reader , nor do I see the future, but in my soul I think that this is going to end up where everyone is happy!

Here is the link to hear, actually hear Carol and Richard Speight say what we ALL need to hear, words to bring us hope!
I can hear that song, we are family in my head now.... i am getting so mushy right now :-)

Stanley, you and Mimi are but a heartbeat away from being back on my tv again and I CANT wait! And Jake and Emily, we may be seeing your wedding soon, that will be great!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA