05 June 2007

San Jose Mercury News says " Jericho Fans Win: CBS may bring back show"

I love that title - Jericho Fans Win, but I prefer to think that CBS and the Fans win, because that is what its about, everyone winning!
I have to take this opportunity to say right here, that I will do exactly what I said I would... be the most loyal fan you have ever seen CBS :-) I can not wipe the grin off my face.

I have been writing the episodes out after each weeks show.... more for me than anyone else, but now I will do so with real pride because I helped in my small way to bring back the best show that has ever graced television!

Nina, if you come here ( and I really hope you do) I will forever be in your debt for this.

My goodness but I am one happy gal..... I get my Stanley back!!! And Jake too, I just hate to sound like a lecherous woman.... but after staring at Skeet and Brad for the last three weeks a few times a day, damn....

Now, we had storms here about an hour or so ago, and I had a power surge... and had to redo my whole OS ( thank god for Ubuntu) so I am rebuilding as I am also reading the forums and posting here.... and reading everything I can about this great day!

I sure hope all the actors are happy to be coming back to the show!

I will be back for one more post in a little bit!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA