27 June 2007

Now.... I feel we have made an impact

Yeah, I am going to admit this right now.... Stephen King is probably my first serious author crush. I read The Stand back in like 1982 I think...... scared the living crude out of me; and from the first few chapters I was HOOKED! So, when someone on the CBS forums put a link up to a post made by the awesome Mr King..."Uncle Stevie's Gotta Have It", I had to calm myself before going over to see what had been said. I mean, the man is a god with the scariness factor.
And to my freakin total joy, "Uncle Stevie not only mentioned Jericho, he put the show into the coolest class..."pop dope".
I am what I call a purest King Fan..* have not read his newest stuff, like to read the classics you see* but he has just moved up a few hundred miles on my coolness meter, so I will be off to peruse the newest that Mr. King has given us.

Hey,if you go to the link to read Uncle Stevies post.... leave a comment. I would have, but then everyone would know my pop dope addictions are - Buffy, Angel, Star Trek-TNG * we are not dorks either, Uncle Stevie * and of course, my beloved Jericho!

Pop Dope.... very cool.



Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA