07 June 2007

Ideas abound at the forum today

Well, so far the Fan Club idea is a big idea that many are for. I too am for it, but as one person has said it may better to wait and see if CBS wants to have some input into this, as well as the production company. I think that is probably a good idea, only because then it makes the Fan Club Officially Sanctioned, more legal if you will.
Either way, when the details emerge, I will post here.

Okay, just heard from the person spearheading this, and I will in fact be helping out. I will be putting contact info and the like here when I get that.

I keep thinking about Skeet, Brad, Alicia and the rest of the cast, what do they feel about this turn around? I know they are thrilled, how could they not be right? Would it not be cool to actually talk to them and ask them how this much love for the show has affected them?
Ah well, that's probably a wish that will never be fulfilled for me, but I am just thankful for Jericho being renewed, so I wont push my luck!

Brad, Skeet and everyone.... you can see I am a huge fan of the show and I think you are all so great.

I will be doing a complete overhaul on this site, a web designer has graciously let me use a design of his for the new look I plan for here. I wont be switching over until probably Saturday afternoon, but my posts here will be fewer for today so the load of posts to switch wont be so hard for me. I am going to have the site be a bit less cluttered, more real estate as they say.
I am thinking you all are going to like the look when its done. I am going after a cleaner line, such as that found at Jericho Is Saved

be back later this afternoon with more info and updates
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA